Professional Networking – LinkedIn – Joined this at the insistence of my brother-in-law and a friend. I can see this being useful in their professions – one is in computers and the other in investments – but I’m still not sure what the value is for me.
Music – Pandora – Lets me listen to the music I like as well as introduces me to similar artists. Being able to drown out surrounding conversations (“What, we had a fire drill?” :-) definitely helps my concentration and productivity.
Maps – Google Maps – Like that you can zoom into areas for a closer look. When using “get directions” mode, it let’s you not only move your starting and ending points, but any point in between. This is especially helpful when the default route is one you know is not the best one. Being able to customize maps in this way is great for sending others directions and for comparing different routes!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment